Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Tried Dry Brushing


I heard about dry brushing your skin many years ago while I was researching how to detox your body.  It is a technique that can be very benefial to your health.  It is  as simple as it sounds.  You brush your skin with a natural bristle brush.  Easy enough, right?  I checked out the link below for the details:


There are so many reasons why I truly wanted to make this technique a part of my everyday routine.  Stimulates your lyphatic system, increases circulation, beautiful skin...the list goes on and on.  So, I tried it.  And sorry to say I could not bare to do it more than 2 days.  I'm not sure if it was the brush I purchased or that my skin is very sensitive but it was just too harsh for me.  I tried to brush as lightly as I could to begin with and that still didn't help.  I just had to listen to my body and stop.  Perhaps I'll try a softer brush and give it another go!  Have you tried this wonderful technique?  I'd love to hear your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment