Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Current Hair Care Regimen


  •  I wash my hair once a week.  Sunday’s have been designated as my hair days.  It’s nice because it is relaxing to stay at home and do my hair…but on the flip side it keeps me locked in because altogether it is about a 4-5 hour process.  So I have to plan everything outdoors for Saturday!
  • My newest shampoo of choice is Trader Joes tea tree tingle.  I really love the smell, the feel and the fact that it is all natural.  It has been fairly simple to commit myself to an all natural hair care line-up.  I am never turning back from that – from here on out I will always use natural products for my hair. 
  •  My favorite conditioner is Kinky Curly Knot today.  I use it as a detangler, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.  I’m on the market for a new deep conditioner so that I can stretch my kinky curly leave-in a bit further. I have been skipping my deep conditioning treatments just about this entire year, but that is not happening anymore!  I’m dedicating myself to take the best care of my hair as possible.  I’ve been using my mommy and wifely responsibilities as an excuse and a crutch but its time for me to step up and take care of myself too!   (*side note-I normally wash my hair in the shower and it nice to know that all of the products being absorbed by my skin are not chemical laden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment